Miele on data security issues Miele does not collect personally identifiable information without your knowledge.
1. Use of personally identifiable information Miele will only collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number or fax number, for the purpose for which you provided the data (e.g. to process requests for information or brochures and to process orders). This data is used to provide information and services which are tailored to your requirements and to continually improve the quality of our offering. Your personally identifiable data will only be used within the Miele group and by business partners who are commissioned by us to fulfill your request. Miele will exercise utmost diligence to protect your personal data. Thus, personally identifiable information which is collected while you browse our websites will always comply in full with the legislation which applies in the country in which the website is administered.
3. Security Miele guarantees to safeguard your personally identifiable information against loss, damage, corruption, manipulation, unauthorised access and unauthorised disclosure.
4. Hyperlinks to other websites Cross-references (so called hyperlinks) on Miele websites may connect to Internet sites run by other companies. Miele cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the content of such sites or their data security policies.
5. Data security issues If you have any questions regarding Miele's Data Security please do not hesitate to contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Further developments in internet technologies / data security strategy Further developments in Internet technologies will, of course, impact on our data security strategy. Should there be any need to modify our policy, timely notification of changes will be given on this website.
7. Disclaimer Every effort has been made to ensure that the information given is correct. However, due to continuous product improvement, Miele reserves the right to make changes to products and technical data without prior notice.