Toppings (per preference): Fresh rosemary leaves, chopped (or dried rosemary), Green Olives, pitted and halved, Sundried tomatoes, Flaky sea salt
Roasted Bell Pepper Dip: Light cream cheese 1 pack (225 gm), Roasted bell peppers, drained 200 gm
麵糰: 高筋麵粉 125克, 乾酵母 1 茶匙, 鹽 1/2 茶匙, 清水 85 毫升, 初搾橄欖油 2 湯匙
配料 (按個人喜好): 新鮮迷迭香(切碎) / 乾迷迭香香草, 青橄欖，去核切半, 油漬蕃茄乾, 粗海鹽
烤燈籠椒忌廉芝士沾醬: 低脂忌廉芝士 1 盒 (225克), 油漬烤燈籠椒 200 克
Cooking method: Baking / Roasting
Cooking Appliance: Oven
Cooking Appliance: Oven, Oven with Moisture Plus
Cooking Appliance: Oven, Oven with Fan Plus
Cooking Appliance: Steam Oven
Cooking Appliance: Combination Steam Oven
Cooking Appliance: Steam Oven with Microwave
Cooking Appliance: Microwave Oven
Cooking Appliance: Microwave Combination Oven
Recipe Style: Vegetarian
Recipe Style: Keep Fit
Recipe Style: Parties
Food by region: Western
Occasion & festival: Everyday Meal
Type of Dish: Bread
2. Add 1 tbsp of the extra virgin olive oil and slowly pour in the water, mix the ingredients together using your hands.
3. Mix until a dough is form and use the dough to clean the sides of the bowl to pick up all the dry ingredients.
4. Oil a work surface with the remaining extra virgin olive oil (1 tbsp), take the dough out from the bowl and place directly on the oil, roll the dough around so it is coated with oil and start kneading. During kneading, make sure to stretch and pull the dough as much as possible to activate the gluten in the flour.
5. Knead for about 8 minutes, work through the initial wet stage until the dough starts to form a soft, smooth skin, this is supposed to be a wet, sticky dough, so try not to add more flour.
6. When the dough feels soft and elastic, shape the dough to a ball, lightly oil the mixing bowl and return the dough to the bowl. Cover the bowl with cling film and prove the dough in a Miele oven using the “Prove Dough” function at 40oC for 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
7. Prepare a baking tin of D12 x W16.5 x H4cm, brush it with olive oil. Gently transfer the dough into the baking tin, handle it gently to keep as much air in the dough as possible. Use fingertips to stretch the dough out to fill up the tin.
8. Cover the tin with cling film and return to the Miele oven for the second rise using “Prove Dough” function at 40oC for another 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Remove the dough from the oven and preheat the oven using “Moisture Plus” function at 220oC with 2 manual bursts of steam, fill a glass with 150 ml water and inject into the oven through the fill tube located below the control panel.
10. Flour your fingers and make deep dimples in the dough, pushing them all through the dough to the bottom, and then sprinkle with flaky sea salt and add the toppings of your choice.
11. When the oven temperature has reached 220oC, press the “steam” button to release the first burst of steam manually.
12. After the first burst of steam is completed (takes around 4 minutes), quickly place the prepared dough into the oven and press the “steam” button to release the second burst immediately. Bake at 220oC for 13 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown.
13. Remove the focaccia from the oven and remove from the tin as soon as it is not too hot to handle, check that the bottom of the focaccia should also be slightly golden.
14. Drizzle with more olive oil if preferred, and then cool on a wire rack before serving.
Roasted Bell Pepper Dip
1. Combine the cream cheese and roasted bell peppers in a food processor, blend until smooth.
2. Serve with the focaccia.
4. 於枱面上抹上剩餘的橄欖油(1湯匙) ，取出麵糰直接放於已抹油的枱面上。將麵糰滾動至表面沾上油份後便可開始揉搓。揉搓時盡量將麵糰拉扯，使麵粉內的麩質活躍起來。
7. 於尺寸約深12 x 闊16.5 x 高4厘米的烤盤內抹一層橄欖油。慢慢地將麵糰放入烤盤內，過程需盡量輕柔以保存麵糰內的空氣。用指尖輕輕推開麵糰的邊緣使其填滿烤盤。
12. 當第一次蒸氣噴完後(需時約4分鐘) ，立刻將準備好的麵糰放入焗爐內，然後按「蒸氣」鍵以手動方式噴出第二次蒸氣。用攝氏220度焗13分鐘或至表面呈金黃色。